Bay Area Sports Hall of Fame Youth Fund Grants
2016 Youth Fund Grant Application
BASHOF Youth Fund Grant Applications are due
June 30, 2016.
Prior to submitting an application please review the following general guidelines:
Type of Organizations that BASHOF will support:
Although each applicant will be considered on their own merits – in general we are
looking to support organizations that meet the following criteria:
Type of Funding that BASHOF will provide:
- Organizations that serve "at-risk youth" in "underserved communities".
- Organizations that rely primarily on community support.
- Organizations that charge no fees or minimal fees to the youth that they serve.
BASHOF will fund two types of grants:
If you feel your organization meets the general requirements above – click on the
link below to access the grant application form.
- Requests for tangible sports equipment that directly relate to youth playing
sports including uniforms.
- Requests to be a sponsor of an event the requesting organization is undertaking.
In general BASHOF would desire to be the “lead” sponsor and must be assured that
the majority of the funds will support the youth served by the organization.
2016 BASHOF Grant Application form in PDF
2016 BASHOF Grant Application form in WORD