Bay Area Sports Hall of Fame Youth Fund Grants
- 2014 Youth Fund Grant Application
- BASHOF Youth Fund Grant Applications are due January 31, 2014. This is a firm deadline as we must meet with the Grant Committee to review the applications. BASHOF Youth Fund Grants are for sports equipment and uniforms only. We do not fund capital projects or activities unrelated to sports.
- To apply for a 2014 BASHOF Youth Fund Grant, please download and complete the grant application in its entirety. Schools must also submit the completed School Form with their applications.
- 2014 BASHOF Grant Application click here
School Form click here
- In addition, organizations must submit the following supporting documents via mail:
- Price quote from distributor, store, or reputable sports equipment supplier
- State and Federal Tax-Exemption letters
- List of Board of Directors and Officers
- Current budget
- Financial Statements for the previous two years
BASHOF Grant Criteria
- An organization must serve either the entire Bay Area or one of the 11 Bay Area counties.
- An organization must be engaged in youth athletic activities during nonschool hours.
- An organization must have a minimum three-year history and must be a certified 501(c)(3) organization or school.
- An organization must provide an annual budget and financial statements to include projected sources of funding and items of expense.
- An organization must demonstrate the ability to maintain adequate security for the equipment purchased.
Please submit your application
and supporting documents to:
Or mail documents to:
Grant Review Board
465 California Street #624
San Francisco, CA 94104