OFFICIAL SPONSORS OF THE BAY AREA SPORTS HALL OF FAME
- KNBR 680/1050
- is the Bay Area Sports Hall of Fame’s official radio sponsor. KNBR hosts an all day on-air Sports Auction in early December, where all proceeds are donated to BASHOF Youth Fund Grants. For more information on the KNBR Sports Auction, please click here.
- KTVU Channel 2
- is the Bay Area Sports Hall of Fame’s official television partner. KTVU produces the enshrinee videos for the banquet, as well as a half-hour television special “Legends of the Bay,” featuring interviews with each of the inductees. The 2010 special aired March 27 and March 28 on KTVU Channel 2. It also aired March 28 and April 3 on KICU Channel 36. For more information on the special, please click here.
- United Airlines
- is the official airline of the Bay Area Sports Hall of Fame and home to 40 of our Enshrinement Plaques in its SFO Terminal. United Airlines also provides travel to and from our Banquet for Enshrinees, and donates airfare for packages in the KNBR auction. To see where United Airlines flies, please click here.
THANK YOU TO OUR EVENT SPONSORS
- 2012 Enshrinement Banquet
- AEG, Anacker Family Foundation, American Reprographics Company, Bank of America, Bank of the West, Calpine Corporation, Chevron, Cooper Companies, E. & J. Gallo Winery, Fremont Bank, The Garman Group – Morgan Stanley Smith Barney, Guidepost Solutions, H & H Printing, HSBC, Infineon Raceway, K. H. Hofmann Foundation, KNBR 680/1050, KTVU Fox 2, Lurie Management, Matteson Companies, Oakland Raiders, Kevin O'Brien, Bill O'Keefe, The Olympic Club, Red Eagle Ventures, Inc., Reynolds & Brown, San Francisco Bulls, San Francisco 49ers, San Francisco Design Center, San Francisco Giants, Sitzmann Morris Lavis, Stanford Athletics, Toyota, Davis Wright Tremain, Union Bank, United Airlines.
- 2011 BASHOF Golf Classic
- Able Services, Bank of the West, Bay West Group, Dennis Bouey, Mitch Buich, Brian Banmiller, Mohan Chandramohan, Charles Schwab, Chevron Corporation, City National Bank, Claremont Behavioral Services, Coit Financial Group, Community Bank of the Bay, Culligan Management Apartments, Bill Dieterich, Dirito Brothers, East/West Bank, Jim Fletcher, Fremont Bank, The Golf Mart, Golf Outings by James, H&H Printing, Hansel Auto Group, Heritage Bank of Commerce, HSBC Bank, Allan Hitchcock, John Lambert, KNBR 680/1050, KPMG, KTVU Fox 2, Lace House Linen Inc., Logitech, The Matteson Companies, Men’s Wearhouse, Kevin O’Brien, Bill O’Keefe, The Olympic Club, Peninsula Health Care District, Popchips, Presidio Bank, Private Ocean, Red Eagle Ventures, Reynolds & Brown, San Francisco Giants, San Francisco 49ers, SportsStuff, Total Media Group, Tradewinds Investment Management, The Wishart Family, Union Bank, United Airlines, US Bank, USGA, Ken Venturi.
- 2011 KNBR Sports Auction
Larry Baer, Ralph Barbieri, Vida Blue, Rod Brooks, Tony Bruno, Damon Bruce, Charles Schwab Cup, Bill Dieterich, Dwight Clark, Four Seasons Resorts, Fresh Express, Golden Gate Fields, Golden State Warriors, Hawaiian Airlines, Infineon Raceway, Brian Jennings, KNBR 680/1050, Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl, David Lee, Ronnie Lott, Lurie Management, Marty Lurie, Roger Maltbie, Paul McCaffrey, Scott McGrew, Brian Murphy, Oakland Athletics, Oakland Raiders, Outback Steakhouse, Perry's Restaurant, PGA Tour, Public House, Gary Radnich, Jerry Rice, San Francisco 49ers, San Francisco Giants, San Jose Sharks, Silicon Valley Sports & Entertainment, Louis G. Spadia, SportsStuff, Stevinson Ranch, TPC Stonebrae, Tom Tolbert, United Airlines, Ken Venturi, Jamie Widdoes, Jim Woolwine.