- Ways to Donate to the Bay Area Sports Hall of Fame
- For the last 32 years, the Bay Area Sports Hall of Fame has supported youth sports while honoring the great athletes of the Bay Area.
- We at BASHOF truly believe that through sports participation, kids lead better lives and become better citizens of tomorrow. There’s never been a time with greater need than now. We have given over $3 million back to the Bay Area communities, while helping thousands of kids play sports.
- Your donation will help BASHOF continue our mission of keeping kids active and enriching their lives through athletics. By participating in sports, kids learn valuable skills and lessons, such as teamwork, leadership, discipline, cooperation, respect, and many others. Generosity from community members like you ensure that we can continue to support our goals.
- Was there a youth sports program or coach that helped you develop your social skills and provide you with a safe haven? There are many ways to give—and make a real difference in the life of a developing youth. The Bay Area Sports Hall of Fame accepts year-round donations, including endowments, estate planning and bequests, memorial gifts, matching grants and stock gifts. Please contact us for more information at 415.296.5607.
- The Bay Area Sports Hall of Fame is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that depends on the support of Bay Area businesses and community members to fund its programs. All donations and gifts are tax-deductible as allowed by law.
- BASHOF will not sell, rent or trade any personal information to another entity. Names, addresses, emails, phone numbers, and donation amounts are for BASHOF’s use only.
- Thank you for helping kids play sports …
- Donate Online Safely and Securely:
- Donate By Phone:
- Call 415.296.5606
- Donate By Mail:
- Bay Area Sports Hall of Fame
465 California Street Suite 806
San Francisco, CA 94104